Final Fantasy Manips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Manips

A place where fans of manips and final fantasy can come together to hang out, make friends and show off their work! ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Final Fantasy Manips
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who created the best manip?
Snookiepooke
Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SerahFarron96
Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
AutumnRain
Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DanniellaHill
Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
uknownimouz15
Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
Control Panel

•Your Profile

Information

Preference

Signature

•Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

•Private Messages

Inbox

PM sent

•Other

Topic is being watched

Affiliates
Nintendo Corner

Our 1st Manip Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!
Danni reminded me that I needed to post the new contest topic, so here I am. I've decided to make this one a manip contest and I hope you will all enter! Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 2785870168

Theme: Seven deadly sins

Specifics to the Theme: Create a manip featuring one Final Fantasy character that successfully and strongly portrays one of the following seven deadly sins:
1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Wrath
4. Envy
5. Pride
6. Sloth
7. Greed

Be sure to state somewhere in your entry which sin you are portraying. And be creative without being lewd. You may choose any Final Fantasy character from any game.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean. No naughty images please.
2. Only post ONE manip for the contest. We want everyone to have a fair chance of winning.
3. Keep to the above theme.
4. Try your best, that's all we ask for.

Winners: The winner of the contest will be in charge of creating the next contest. You may choose your own theme, your own style. It can be anything you choose as long as it is clean--it can be manips, signatures, avatars anything. It's your choice.

End Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2012
Post your entries in this topic. Once you have entered, your entries will be posted below.

1. Wrath - Snookiepooke:
2. Lust - SerahFarron96:
3. Envy - AutumnRain:
4. Greed - Danniellahill:
5. Lust - unknownimouz15:

Good luck to all participants! I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 358184402

Last edited by AutumnRain on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : end date change)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

unknownimouz15
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am

AutumnRain wrote:
You can post your entry right in this topic ^_^

Btw, I've updated all the entry in this topic on the #1 post ^_^
Oh can you link me the first post?thanks btw I've already submitted my entry but I just made my new post. just don't know if it's visible to you guys.O.o
Back to top Go down
http://unknownimouz15.deviantart.com
unknownimouz15
unknownimouz15
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 am

here's mine..well, it seems you really haven't saw it..^^;
it's
Lightning's Lust:
Back to top Go down
http://unknownimouz15.deviantart.com
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 pm

ohhhh the entries all look sooo good :D

i think Kav needs to hurry up and post the poll... its kinda WAAAAAYYYYY past dead line now xDDD

ill give it another week and if it hasnt been posted ill post if for her xD

And Kav. NO that does not mean u can be lazy and just wait for me to post it :P

Good Luck Everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
Snookiepooke
Snookiepooke
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm

This contest is unfair, we don't have ENOUGH members, well at least alot that never update. & that is why it is unfair. Someone will get 2 votes & win, whilst others get 1 or 0. The winner should be chosen by the person who made the contest..for now.
AND WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR THEM SELVES?! DO YOU KNOW?!!
Back to top Go down
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 am

You need to deal with it I guess. ^^

And I think daniella could see if someone would vote for themselves.. isn't it so?
I don't know. o:

And well.. if someone gets 2 votes and the other ones only 1 then it's still fair bec then 4ppl have choosen who has the best one. ^_^

And even if someone votes for themselves..
...it's just for fun!
Have fun makin' the manip and grant the one the "win." meow

&I think it would be nufair if the one who makes the contest must choose it, bec that means the one cannot join the contest.
Because if she/he would honestly choose a manip and would choose hers/hims then everybody gonna be like: "She/he just choose hers/hims bec she/he is the "Contest-Maker."
Or imagine she/he would choose the manip of hers/hims friend!
You know what I mean with that? meow

So well.. would be a bit unfair if not everybody who wants could join the contest. :X
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 am

this is the fairest way to do a contest, i might be able to see if people vote for themselves :P but im not going to say yes or no on that one because i trust that people will follow the rules lol

this whole thing is for fun, tbh its not about winning or loosing its about making manips and enjoying the theme. if people are voting for themselves well then they are just sore loosers and shouldnt bother entering the contest, if they need to vote for themselves then they know their work isnt good enough.

also having the contest creator pick with winner can be unfair, as 1, they cant enter the contest themself, and 2, they can be biased. if their friends do manips they will more likely choose them than say someone who is isnt their fave manip artist. also members are more likely to riot or something if the one they like didnt win. at least this way members cant complain because its down to a majority vote.

i understand its difficult to get more active members, but people are very busy with things atm, and i think with a few people being on school breaks or summer holiday etc they could be on holiday or just not be able to get on, which isnt anyones fault just life i suppose. even i have trouble getting on at times, with appointments i have to keep and with everyday life sometimes there just isnt enough time.

however i would say, if people can adverise the forum as much as they can then we would more likely get members, even if they dnt do manips, it doesnt stop them voting lol

hope that clears a few things up anyways :3
Back to top Go down
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 am

The half of this I said already. xP

But yeah.. thats it. :)
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 am

yeahh pretty much loool just added to it really xD
Back to top Go down
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 am

Hehe. ;P
Back to top Go down
Snookiepooke
Snookiepooke
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:55 am

Ooooooh I see, yes. I guess I was tired but thank you, that makes more sense
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 am

your welcome :) lol
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Zellogi
MOD
MOD

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Contests are not unfair. If only four people vote, and it comes to a 2/1/1 vote, then the one with 2 wins. Whoever gets the highest number of votes.

Besides, this isn't a competition. If you lose, so what? Doesn't mean your entry was bad. To me, getting a single vote makes me a winner because someone liked it. They're all for fun.

Yes, we can see who votes for who. If me or Danni see someone voting for themselves, their entry will be removed and they will be disqualified. Simple as that.

----------------

Congratulations uknownimouz15 for winning. You can choose the next contest, the theme, the type, everything! Just keep it within rules.

*topic closed and moved to archives*
Back to top Go down
http://nintendocorner.forumotion.bz/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st Manip Contest   Our 1st Manip Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our 1st Manip Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2