Final Fantasy Manips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Manips

A place where fans of manips and final fantasy can come together to hang out, make friends and show off their work! ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Final Fantasy Manips
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who created the best manip?
Snookiepooke
Manip Tutorial? I_vote_lcap0%Manip Tutorial? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SerahFarron96
Manip Tutorial? I_vote_lcap25%Manip Tutorial? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
AutumnRain
Manip Tutorial? I_vote_lcap0%Manip Tutorial? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DanniellaHill
Manip Tutorial? I_vote_lcap25%Manip Tutorial? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
uknownimouz15
Manip Tutorial? I_vote_lcap50%Manip Tutorial? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
Control Panel

•Your Profile

Information

Preference

Signature

•Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

•Private Messages

Inbox

PM sent

•Other

Topic is being watched

Affiliates
Nintendo Corner

Manip Tutorial?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zellogi
Zellogi
MOD
MOD

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

There are a lot of manips on here :o And I was wondering if it was possible to post something like a manip tutorial on here for people (like me) who don't know where to start. Maybe like when you're doing one, just screenshot some stuff and basically show how you made one. I dunno, I see all these manips and it makes me wanna try one (Since I do have CS5) but I wouldn't know where to start with them and I could go look around for a tutorial, but they might not help. Idk, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendocorner.forumotion.bz/
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm

yea,that would be awsome!Unfortunately i can't do one because i'm travelling.So i'll probably won't be online that much =/

Kaviator taught me how to manip.It was a video tutorial on youtube meow
Back to top Go down
http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 am

Hmm.. I could try making some screenshots... but I dunno how to "explain" it...
I neva had anybody teaching me this or watched tutorials (didn't even know there are some.. XD).. I tryed out myself.. owo
So I found out my own ways how to do it.. o=
Maybe you can try a bit around too.. o=
Back to top Go down
Snookiepooke
Snookiepooke
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 am

I'll do it. even tho I teach my self everything. Manip Tutorial? 275544679 idk I'll do it now :)
Back to top Go down
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 am

Zell, I am still not very good with manips in CS5. I learned to do everything in Gimp with a youtube tutorial. Most of the stuff is pretty similar in CS5, so I'm sure you could manage to figure everything out. If not, I suggest that Danni would be the best possible person to teach you ^_^ I still call her "Danni-sensei" for a reason Manip Tutorial? 3121872745
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Zellogi
MOD
MOD

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 am

SerahFarron96 wrote:
yea,that would be awsome!Unfortunately i can't do one because i'm travelling.So i'll probably won't be online that much =/

Kaviator taught me how to manip.It was a video tutorial on youtube meow

Where are you traveling to? :o

angelxjessy wrote:
Hmm.. I could try making some screenshots... but I dunno how to "explain" it...
I neva had anybody teaching me this or watched tutorials (didn't even know there are some.. XD).. I tryed out myself.. owo
So I found out my own ways how to do it.. o=
Maybe you can try a bit around too.. o=

I mean something like how Danni made her signature tutorial. She made a signature, but showed you how it was coming along as she was making it and telling you what she did.

kaviator wrote:
Zell, I am still not very good with manips in CS5. I learned to do everything in Gimp with a youtube tutorial. Most of the stuff is pretty similar in CS5, so I'm sure you could manage to figure everything out. If not, I suggest that Danni would be the best possible person to teach you ^_^ I still call her "Danni-sensei" for a reason Manip Tutorial? 3121872745

I tried using Gimp, but I couldn't get the hang of it (idk why, I guess moving from paint to gimp is a big difference xD). I went from Paint (which I used for spriting for a while), to Gimp (which I didn't keep for very long), to Photoshop Elements, to CS5. xD I could always see if Danni could make one sorta like her signature tutorial. After all, her tutorial was really easy to follow since she showed every step as both text and image.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendocorner.forumotion.bz/
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 pm

*feels all sensei-fied* lool

well what i can do, once im settled and moved into my new house, and once i can actually get onto my own laptop, i can think about making one.

it would depend however if it was maniping a male or female, since they are slightly different to manip (same basic princibles however)

but yeahh i dnt mind making a step by step for you zell ^^ its hard getting started so ur not aloud to be lazy!!!! loool

also aswell, would it just be to get the face on and blending it in, or the whole thing, like with effects etc? (woooooow theres so much that goes into a manip lol)
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Zellogi wrote:

I tried using Gimp, but I couldn't get the hang of it (idk why, I guess moving from paint to gimp is a big difference xD). I went from Paint (which I used for spriting for a while), to Gimp (which I didn't keep for very long), to Photoshop Elements, to CS5. xD I could always see if Danni could make one sorta like her signature tutorial. After all, her tutorial was really easy to follow since she showed every step as both text and image.

I completely agree with you--Danni's tutorials are amazing. I still use her signature tutorial as a reference every time. ^_^ And switching from Gimp to Photoshop CS5 has been quite frustrating to me. Danni's signature tutorial taught me most of the basics. Now I use a combination of the two programs.

I thought I'd just post a link to the youtube tutorial I used to learn how to make manips in Gimp, as Danni is moving and it might be quite a bit before she can get around to making a tutorial. No pressure to use it, just thought if you had a free day to experiment, you might want to give it a shot.

Click Here for the Video.

Let me know if I can help in the meantime! I can't wait to see your manips one day! happy bounce
Back to top Go down
AutumnRain
AutumnRain

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 pm

@Zell: I'm using CS5 too Manip Tutorial? 2675708421 But I think I can only help you with the tools in CS5 Manip Tutorial? 2039343018

About the manips, I've tried by myself from the start without any tutorials, so I don't know how to explain the whole process thoroughly. Basically these are the tools that I usually use:

- Polygonal Lasso: Used to select the part of the character pic that I wanna put on the stock model.
- Feather: Hot key Shift + F6. Used to soften the edge of the selected area a bit. I only use value 1-5.
- Layer Mask: The rectangle icon with a circle in it on the Layer tab, same row with New Layer icon. Used to remove unwanted parts without totally delete them. Black color = Unseen/Covered area. White color = Showed area.
- Color Balance: Ctrl + B. Adjust color.
- Hue/Saturation: Ctrl + U. Adjust color.

Hope this help a bit Manip Tutorial? 465201084 And I hope to see your first manip soon Manip Tutorial? 1641707552
Back to top Go down
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Zellogi wrote:

I don't know anymore Manip Tutorial? 872078069 Manip Tutorial? 4267201501 My parents keep changing their mind. Manip Tutorial? 1822059364 We were supposed to go to Qatar.I suggested London,theeeen we thought of Egypt....But since my mom's pregnant and has to go to the hospital every week or so,we'll probably just rent a beach house and stay there Manip Tutorial? 357785618
But i want to go to LONDON Manip Tutorial? 413910593 Manip Tutorial? 282518011 .....Okay,i'm done Manip Tutorial? 3598464727
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am

SerahFarron96 wrote:
Zellogi wrote:

I don't know anymore Manip Tutorial? 872078069 Manip Tutorial? 4267201501 My parents keep changing their mind. Manip Tutorial? 1822059364 We were supposed to go to Qatar.I suggested London,theeeen we thought of Egypt....But since my mom's pregnant and has to go to the hospital every week or so,we'll probably just rent a beach house and stay there Manip Tutorial? 357785618
But i want to go to LONDON Manip Tutorial? 413910593 Manip Tutorial? 282518011 .....Okay,i'm done Manip Tutorial? 3598464727

ahh trust me, your really not missing much here in london xD (yus.... im from sunny london xD)
Back to top Go down
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 am

i've seen the weather report :P But i'd rather have rain and +17 degrees celcius,then +30 Manip Tutorial? 872078069

and all those museums and lonond eye Manip Tutorial? 3351759407
Back to top Go down
Snookiepooke
Snookiepooke
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 pm

1. Find the picture you want then right click & open with photo shop cs6. The other way to do this is to open photo shop then go file then open, it should pop up with a little window & you can find the picture that way.

2. Once you have the picture(s) up select the eraser & erase out the body of lightning,yeul,vanille etc. Until you have just their face or you can erase most then erase later on.

3. Drag the 'backround layer' to the picture you want to manip

4. Put the layer in free transform

5. Size the face to however you want

6. Move the face to the other persons face

7. Erase all parts that are not needed

8. Select the dodge/burn tool

9. Dodge or burn the face (if needed)

10. Select the color replacement tool

11. Select the color you want the hair to be

12. Color the hair

13. Add any extras (Choice)

You can find my post in the tutorials section. I hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 am

SerahFarron96 wrote:
i've seen the weather report :P But i'd rather have rain and +17 degrees celcius,then +30 Manip Tutorial? 872078069

and all those museums and lonond eye Manip Tutorial? 3351759407

ahhh the weather is always terrible here. the museums are pretty cool tho. i like the V&A museum. they have really nice samurai armour on display, its amazing lol drawing them for research on a couple of projects was really nice too.

if you ever do go on the london eye (if you come to london) you have got to go at night! the view is breathtaking. i remember when me and me ex 1st got together he took me their on one of our dates, the lights where all shining on the thames and it looked all lit up, it really is a beautiful sight lol

but other than those things there isnt actually much to do in london, apart from going to the west end and shopping lol
Back to top Go down
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

I really wanna go!It's one of my fave countries...EVER Manip Tutorial? 3606633651

Yea,i'd love to go at night!I can imagine how awsome it looks <3 (especially for photography Manip Tutorial? 3351759407 )

And shopping,that's probably one of the main reasons i wanna go x3
My aunt's been there and she got me a red t-shirt that says "London" I love it and i want moar Manip Tutorial? 1161107948
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 pm

loool yhh the shopping is alright, if you have money to burn that is. its SOOOOO EXPENSIVE over here xD
Back to top Go down
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Danniellahill wrote:
loool yhh the shopping is alright, if you have money to burn that is. its SOOOOO EXPENSIVE over here xD

Really?Well that's not good xP
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 am

yhhhh its really expensive, unless you know exactly where to go lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Manip Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manip Tutorial?   Manip Tutorial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manip Tutorial?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1