Final Fantasy Manips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Manips

A place where fans of manips and final fantasy can come together to hang out, make friends and show off their work! ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Final Fantasy Manips
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who created the best manip?
Snookiepooke
Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SerahFarron96
Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
AutumnRain
Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DanniellaHill
Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
uknownimouz15
Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
Control Panel

•Your Profile

Information

Preference

Signature

•Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

•Private Messages

Inbox

PM sent

•Other

Topic is being watched

Affiliates
Nintendo Corner

Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey,i just recently played the Lightning DLC for FFXIII-2. O_o
It sooooo friggin' complicated (again =_=) Did Serah really die?!Or she can be revived somehow?Is the world gone?Poof? xD Is Cauis really dead?Is Lightning dead?Why did she crystallize herself?Is Yeul evil???Why did Light end up waking up in "the near future" and it looks like 700AF??????? O_o

Gah,so many questions shakefist Square Enix = Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 357785618

I just hope they make a FFXIII-3 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 4267201501
Back to top Go down
http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage

AutumnRain

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

Actually it's just a remaster of FFX, not a remake Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3522216828
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:26 pm

:O someone lied to me then lool

i suppose thats good in a way, then they wont change anything n it wont be too drastic lol
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
AutumnRain
AutumnRain

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:14 pm

I saw the info when I was looking through FF news Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3522216828
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:17 pm

ohhh i see lol i havent read up on any FF news for a while haha
Back to top Go down
SerahFarron96
SerahFarron96
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

My fave is FF12.I've got like 200+ hours of FFXII xD And 2 days ago i realised that my lil' sis deleted all my save data..........................................................
I was like: O_o Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 2289270748 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1457966001 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 2977905286 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3385257790 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 917660551 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3152763002 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 282518011 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1639760892 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 275544679 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 4087926503 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 2273070425 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3594203199 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 2692844772 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 30162215 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3598464727 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 933639187 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 2516788743 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 4109020842 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1822059364 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 413910593 Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 872078069 well....you get the idea Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 615840276 [/b]

Last edited by SerahFarron96 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 am

Zellogi wrote:
Well the dude with th afro in 13 (I can never remember his name) was pretty funny, and I never really had much of a problem with money since I never had anything to buy -_- but other than that it was kinda boring to me compared to 12. The ability to see your enemy before you fight it was what really made me enjoy it the most. Not the random weird sound followed by a separate battle screen, which was a forced battle. Yes you could run, but you were often penalized by "dropping" Gil in your hasty retreat, something that never happened in 12. The magic might not have been flashy in 12 like the ones before it, but honestly, I don't mind the flashy magic. lol flare and holy had way too long of an animation, the monster could still hit you once (or twice) before it actually took effect. Overall, 12 was definitely my favorite, then 10 came in second.

This is a totally late response, sorry Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 268516686

I could not stand the afro dude (Sazh) he was extemely weak in the actual play through of the story. It wasn't until post story when you leveled him (and his weapons up) that he finally kicked some ass. But I completely agree with you about seeing the monsters in 13! That was so cool! I was sad to see that aspect go in 13-2 just for that stupidly unnecessary addition of the mog clock.

I'm afraid 12 was not one of my favorites. I did very much enjoy the Gambit system and the ability to give any character their own job/weapon class. But Vaan and Penelo were huge, annoying turn offs to me. I think I would've liked the story better had not they been in it. It was obvious that they were last minute additions and I hope Square has learned their lesson about slapping main characters on at the end. Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 933639187

And about FF10, I heard that the remake/remaster would include them redrawing/redesigning all of the aeons, which I do not like at all. I guess I can just ignore that and play the original. I wish they would give Tidus his black hair back though. Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1410272455
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 am

awww i hope they dnt ruin the aeons if they are totally redoing them :( and give us odin back! sod yojimbo, money grabbing Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 282518011 lool

id like then to redo shiva aswell, i really didnt like her in 10 at all, i think they should go back to the shiva in FF8. she looked awsome then lol

i dunno what they would do to anima o.o i mean, she looked pretty awsome already, it would be weird to see her look different. hopefully it wont take away any of the awsomeness lol
Back to top Go down
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 am

Danniellahill wrote:
awww i hope they dnt ruin the aeons if they are totally redoing them :( and give us odin back! sod yojimbo, money grabbing Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 282518011 lool

id like then to redo shiva aswell, i really didnt like her in 10 at all, i think they should go back to the shiva in FF8. she looked awsome then lol

i dunno what they would do to anima o.o i mean, she looked pretty awsome already, it would be weird to see her look different. hopefully it wont take away any of the awsomeness lol

They probably will ruin them shakefist Although perhaps I'm just being pessimistic. I haven't been following the news, so perhaps they aren't even planning on redrawing them anymore--we can hope.

I know you hated Shiva. I didn't mind her there. I hated her in 13 facepalm Motorcycle twins? Fail.

I just hope they keep Valefor and Ixion. They were my favorites. And I know you think Ixion is fail Odin, but I don't care lolololol Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 527252190
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Zellogi
MOD
MOD

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 am

Off Topic stuff:
I hope they leave the Aeons alone. I agree, toss Yojimbo and bring back Odin. My favorite two were Anima and Ixion. Hardly ever used Ifrit, Shiva, or Valefor after I unlocked them two. Magus sisters were alright, Mindy was a bit too overpowered I think with her Passado (For me, she'd hit 15 times, all doing 99,999, so yeah. xD). I think I summoned Yojimbo once just to see the summon animation, but never liked the fact that you had to pay him to do anything (1 gil is all you get outta me >.>). Bahamut was okay, I liked how he had all the elements, but he couldn't really heal himself unless you taught him Curaga (Cure and Cura just not worth it imo, doesn't heal enough xD). Ixion I always liked cus of the haste+attack combo, could attack like 5 times and with my Ixion, 99,999 ftw. When I first saw Valefor, I was kinda like "wtf is that o.o" but it grew on me, and also was the only one to get two overdrives. Anima still has the most epic overdrive in my opinion.

And another thing about 10... MAKE EVERYONE SAY TIDUS'S NAME, NOT JUST "HIM" -.- I know you could change his name in 10, but whoever did ruined him :/ I'd rather use the default names anyways. Makes walkthru's easier to read. xD
Back to top Go down
http://nintendocorner.forumotion.bz/
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Zellogi wrote:
And another thing about 10... MAKE EVERYONE SAY TIDUS'S NAME, NOT JUST "HIM" -.- I know you could change his name in 10, but whoever did ruined him :/ I'd rather use the default names anyways. Makes walkthru's easier to read. xD

OMG!!! tooo true!! lmao

but then it would ruin the debate of how people say his name xD

like some say it like "teedus" and some say it like "Ty-dus" xD

me personally say it the 2nd way, just coz it sounds more awsome and shmexier lolololol
Back to top Go down
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Danniellahill wrote:
Zellogi wrote:

OMG!!! tooo true!! lmao

but then it would ruin the debate of how people say his name xD

like some say it like "teedus" and some say it like "Ty-dus" xD

me personally say it the 2nd way, just coz it sounds more awsome and shmexier lolololol

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know this debate existed until a few weeks ago. I was always a firm believer in "Tidus," but I think the "i" is pronounced like an "e" in Japanese (if that makes sense), so that's why some people say it like "teedus." I go for the second pronunciation as well.

I guess this is similar to the whole "Aeris" versus "Aerith" thing. Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3598464727

Zell, I loved Ixion too! Danni told me he wasn't as cool as Odin, roflll. shakefist But I absolutely loved Valefor too, once I got over how weird looking he was, that is. I still remember the iconic scene where
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

kaviator wrote:
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know this debate existed until a few weeks ago. I was always a firm believer in "Tidus," but I think the "i" is pronounced like an "e" in Japanese (if that makes sense), so that's why some people say it like "teedus." I go for the second pronunciation as well.

I guess this is similar to the whole "Aeris" versus "Aerith" thing. Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3598464727
i agree with the ---> Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3598464727 lool

kaviator wrote:
Danni told me he wasn't as cool as Odin, roflll. shakefist
Mehhh well its not as cool as Odin... i mean.... ITS ODIN!! but at the same time i dont hate ixion lol the only one in that game i think ripped off odin was yojimbo. im sorry but im not paying for him to do an attack that odin would happily do for free. Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1113357510 not to mention he has a stupid ugly looking dog.
Spoiler:

kaviator wrote:
But I absolutely loved Valefor too, once I got over how weird looking he was, that is.
i didnt actually mind Valefor that much tbh, thought it was mega weird looking xD it reminded me a lot of Quazicult in FF8 tho it looked nothing like it... or was lightning based.... WOW it shouldnt have reminded me of Quazicult at all O.O lool Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1822059364

kaviator wrote:
I still remember the iconic scene where
Spoiler:
omg i agree, i thought that was an amazing scene. i think that was my fave in the game apart from the opening blitzball one with the AWSOMELY EPIC MUSIC!! Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1520662807
Back to top Go down
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 pm

I don't think I really had an opinion on Yojimbo, to be honest. I just remember thinking that his summoning cutscene was ridiculously long. facepalm

DanniellaHill wrote:
i didnt actually mind Valefor that much tbh, thought it was mega weird looking xD it reminded me a lot of Quazicult in FF8 tho it looked nothing like it... or was lightning based.... WOW it shouldnt have reminded me of Quazicult at all O.O lool Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1822059364

Ohhh didn't think about that! They are sort of similar. I always liked that GF. I just remember wondering about whether Valefor's legs counted as legs...O.o Could he walk if he wanted to? These are serious questions.

DanniellaHill wrote:
omg i agree, i thought that was an amazing scene. i think that was my fave in the game apart from the opening blitzball one with the AWSOMELY EPIC MUSIC!! Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 1520662807

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I totally agree! The opening scene was SOOOO epic. I still remember Tidus like doing a flip during Blitzball and his eyes widening at what was happening to Zanarkand! And the music was epic!! Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 3606633651

....Why can't Square be like this anymore? Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 413910593
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm

because Square care more about the newbie members and money to give anything good to the old fans lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC   Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem of the Godess Lightning DLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2