Final Fantasy Manips

A place where fans of manips and final fantasy can come together to hang out, make friends and show off their work! ^^
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Final Fantasy Manips
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who created the best manip?
Snookiepooke
Lightning and Snow I_vote_lcap0%Lightning and Snow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SerahFarron96
Lightning and Snow I_vote_lcap25%Lightning and Snow I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
AutumnRain
Lightning and Snow I_vote_lcap0%Lightning and Snow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DanniellaHill
Lightning and Snow I_vote_lcap25%Lightning and Snow I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
uknownimouz15
Lightning and Snow I_vote_lcap50%Lightning and Snow I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
Control Panel

•Your Profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

•Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

•Private Messages

Inbox

PM sent

•Other

Topic is being watched

Affiliates
Nintendo Corner

Share
 

 Lightning and Snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Spoiler:
 

I've resized it. You can find a bigger picture here.
Outlines made with pencil, colored with copic markers. It was my first try to color outlines with copic markers. And yes, I'm a huge SnowxLightning fan. xD
I hope you like it.

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill


Last edited by Heeendl on Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 27
Location : A land far far away.....

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:36 pm

ohh woow its great!


i notice a little bewb grabbing from snow xD tsk tsk Naughty snow lmao

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow Serah_farron_crystal_signature_by_danniellahill-d5drs1b
Lightning and Snow O8a29u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Danniellahill wrote:
ohh woow its great!


i notice a little bewb grabbing from snow xD tsk tsk Naughty snow lmao

Thank you. Glad you like it. ^^
lol yeah, naughty snow. xD

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 27
Location : A land far far away.....

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:44 pm

your very welcome :)

i always have trouble with drawing hands :( you did them so well too :D

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow Serah_farron_crystal_signature_by_danniellahill-d5drs1b
Lightning and Snow O8a29u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Danniellahill wrote:
i always have trouble with drawing hands :( you did them so well too :D

Really? I hate drawing hands because I think I'm not good at it. But I'm really glad you think so! tighthug

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 27
Location : A land far far away.....

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:50 pm

lol your welcome again :D

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow Serah_farron_crystal_signature_by_danniellahill-d5drs1b
Lightning and Snow O8a29u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Danniellahill wrote:
lol your welcome again :D

^_^

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am

Wooohh! Lightning and Snow 933466359
Naughty Naughty Snow! :P

Looks really pretty. Awesome! :3

Snow x Lightning is much better. ^_^


________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:48 am

angelxjessy wrote:
Wooohh! Lightning and Snow 933466359
Naughty Naughty Snow! :P

Looks really pretty. Awesome! :3

Snow x Lightning is much better. ^_^


Yeah, Snow couldn't resist. xD
Thanks!

I just don't like Serah very much. xD She looks like she's twelve. xD

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:51 am

Haha, you're welcome. ;P

Well I like SerahxNoel. Lightning and Snow 1641707552
Idk Snow and Serah just do not match together. XD

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

angelxjessy wrote:
Haha, you're welcome. ;P

Well I like SerahxNoel. Lightning and Snow 1641707552
Idk Snow and Serah just do not match together. XD

I like SerahxNoel too but Serah is still not my favorite character. xD

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:47 am

Heeendl wrote:
I like SerahxNoel too but Serah is still not my favorite character. xD

Hehe, why not ? :P

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

angelxjessy wrote:
Heeendl wrote:
I like SerahxNoel too but Serah is still not my favorite character. xD

Hehe, why not ? :P

I don't know... She's just annoying me. And her noises during battles in XIII-2 sound so stupid. xD

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelxjessy
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:06 am

Heeendl wrote:
I don't know... She's just annoying me. And her noises during battles in XIII-2 sound so stupid. xD

Oh, I see. xD

________________________________________________________________________________


Last edited by Zellogi on Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed BBCode errors.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members


Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : USA

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh my gosh, Heeendl! I absolutely love this! Lightning and Snow 2864289711 I didn't know that you drew!

I agree that you did a great job on their hands! And their expressions are just perfect! They looked very passionate.

And you already know how much I hate Serah and worse, Serah x Snow Lightning and Snow 933466359

I hope you draw more Light x Snow stuff in the future!! Lightning and Snow 2039343018

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow SnowandLightningSignatureLightning and Snow Maybeimaliontext
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:05 pm

kaviator wrote:
Oh my gosh, Heeendl! I absolutely love this! Lightning and Snow 2864289711 I didn't know that you drew!

I agree that you did a great job on their hands! And their expressions are just perfect! They looked very passionate.

And you already know how much I hate Serah and worse, Serah x Snow Lightning and Snow 933466359

I hope you draw more Light x Snow stuff in the future!! Lightning and Snow 2039343018


Awwwww, thank you so much, dear! I'm so glad you like it! Lightning and Snow 2864289711 Lightning and Snow 4099101792
I haven't drawn for years now. xD But after what happend on dA I need a break from doing manips, so I thought I could draw something.
And I'm so happy you think I did a great job on their hands. I hate hands so much. xD And I like the expressions too. Lightning and Snow 1961876035

I will draw more pictures with them because I love them so much!

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members


Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : USA

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:37 am

Heeendl wrote:



Awwwww, thank you so much, dear! I'm so glad you like it! Lightning and Snow 2864289711 Lightning and Snow 4099101792
I haven't drawn for years now. xD But after what happend on dA I need a break from doing manips, so I thought I could draw something.
And I'm so happy you think I did a great job on their hands. I hate hands so much. xD And I like the expressions too. Lightning and Snow 1961876035

I will draw more pictures with them because I love them so much!

You're so welcome, sweetie! I mean every word!
You haven't drawn for years now? Lightning and Snow 2289270748 And this is your first drawing? Good lord, you are talented! I can't wait to see what else you come up with (especially if it is of Light and Snow)!

And I know exactly what you mean, I just haven't felt like doing manips at all lately. I don't know if it is because of what happened on DA or if I just did too many of them at once...but I just don't feel like doing them at all anymore Lightning and Snow 1950335872


________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow SnowandLightningSignatureLightning and Snow Maybeimaliontext
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zellogi
Zellogi
MOD
MOD


Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

You can take a break from manip-ing if you want. Just know that on FFManips, you won't get any bs from us about copyrights and stuff like you did on dA, so you can post anything you want (within rules of course) that you've made. :)

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 3189833961 Lightning and Snow B6bhxt Lightning and Snow 3189833961
Signature made by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintendocorner.forumotion.bz/
Heeendl
Heeendl
Members
Members


Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

kaviator wrote:
You're so welcome, sweetie! I mean every word!
You haven't drawn for years now? Lightning and Snow 2289270748 And this is your first drawing? Good lord, you are talented! I can't wait to see what else you come up with (especially if it is of Light and Snow)!

And I know exactly what you mean, I just haven't felt like doing manips at all lately. I don't know if it is because of what happened on DA or if I just did too many of them at once...but I just don't feel like doing them at all anymore Lightning and Snow 1950335872

That means really a lot to me! Lightning and Snow 3606633651
Yes, this was my first drawing since a few years now. xD I'm glad you think so. And I'll draw much more SnowxLight stuff.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I don't feel like doing manips too.


Zellogi wrote:
You can take a break from manip-ing if you want. Just know that on FFManips, you won't get any bs from us about copyrights and stuff like you did on dA, so you can post anything you want (within rules of course) that you've made. :)

Thank you! I just don't feel like doing manips at the moment but someday I'll do it again and I'll post it here. :D






________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow 11vhzl2
Signature made by Danniellahill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 27
Location : A land far far away.....

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:14 am

kaviator wrote:
And I know exactly what you mean, I just haven't felt like doing manips at all lately. I don't know if it is because of what happened on DA or if I just did too many of them at once...but I just don't feel like doing them at all anymore Lightning and Snow 1950335872

AHEM.... noooo its coz someone is addicted to White Knight Chronicles :P TELL THE TRUTH DAMNIT!!!

LMAO


wuvs yew ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow Serah_farron_crystal_signature_by_danniellahill-d5drs1b
Lightning and Snow O8a29u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
kaviator
kaviator
Members
Members


Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : USA

Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:28 am

Danniellahill wrote:
kaviator wrote:
And I know exactly what you mean, I just haven't felt like doing manips at all lately. I don't know if it is because of what happened on DA or if I just did too many of them at once...but I just don't feel like doing them at all anymore Lightning and Snow 1950335872

AHEM.... noooo its coz someone is addicted to White Knight Chronicles :P TELL THE TRUTH DAMNIT!!!

LMAO


wuvs yew ^_^

Combination of both. Lightning and Snow 3621647894 I just don't feel like spending the time on manips anymore. I prefer signatures now, look what you've done! Lightning and Snow 2165721446

________________________________________________________________________________
Lightning and Snow SnowandLightningSignatureLightning and Snow Maybeimaliontext
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content




Lightning and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Snow   Lightning and Snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Lightning and Snow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» So Sick Of The Snow
» I would like to know which pet are better now.
» Photobucket Problems
» Chess movies and documentaries
» WOAH SNOW!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Manips :: Other Art :: Other-