Final Fantasy Manips

A place where fans of manips and final fantasy can come together to hang out, make friends and show off their work! ^^
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Final Fantasy Manips
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who created the best manip?
Snookiepooke
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
SerahFarron96
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
AutumnRain
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
DanniellaHill
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
uknownimouz15
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
Control Panel

•Your Profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

•Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

•Private Messages

Inbox

PM sent

•Other

Topic is being watched

Affiliates
Nintendo Corner

Share | 
 

 Blonde Serah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
SerahFarron96
Members
Members


Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Serah:
 

ah,finally picmonkey.com is working!I decided to make a Serah manip,cuz i haven't made one in a long while And probably because i played the Lightning DLC It's so confusing.
Anyway,i think there's something wrong with her face,probably a little fat xD.
Okay,i'll stop my babbling (sp?) now,hope ya like it!!!

________________________________________________________________________________
~ No!Jimmy Protested ~ Potato!! ~ So,I just think.........SUUUUPEEERMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ~
I'm a 1D fan and proud of it

My Blog Tumblr
Deviantart

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
avatar
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 21
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

You're right the face looks lil bit fat, but it's still pretty nice! o=
Blonde looks good on her.
I like et, goodjob! cutehug happy bounce

________________________________________________________________________________
♦ My YouTube ♦ My DeviantArt ♦
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
SerahFarron96
Members
Members


Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Yes,i hate that

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________
~ No!Jimmy Protested ~ Potato!! ~ So,I just think.........SUUUUPEEERMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ~
I'm a 1D fan and proud of it

My Blog Tumblr
Deviantart

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
avatar
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 25
Location : A land far far away.....

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 pm

yhhh her faced is very smudged out at the side which i think is making her face look fat(ish)

the pose is really nice, i love her hair :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
avatar
SerahFarron96
Members
Members


Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:46 pm

fat face lol
Thanks :D

________________________________________________________________________________
~ No!Jimmy Protested ~ Potato!! ~ So,I just think.........SUUUUPEEERMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ~
I'm a 1D fan and proud of it

My Blog Tumblr
Deviantart

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
avatar
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 25
Location : A land far far away.....

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 pm

LOL your welcome

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
avatar
angelxjessy
Members
Members


Posts : 385
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 21
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm

SerahFarron96 wrote:

Thanks!

Yw! happy bounce

________________________________________________________________________________
♦ My YouTube ♦ My DeviantArt ♦
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
AutumnRain
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : The World That Never Was

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Tue May 22, 2012 11:43 am

Maybe her face looks fat because of the shadow O_o You can fix it by making Serah's face a bit bigger, I think ^_^

Btw, I didn't actually play the DLC but rather watched it on Youtube, and I won't say anything lest I reveal some spoiler

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 25
Location : A land far far away.....

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Ive removed the Poll as it wasnt relevent to this topic. the poll would be better in the Game chat section.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
avatar
SerahFarron96
Members
Members


Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm

AutumnRain wrote:
Maybe her face looks fat because of the shadow O_o You can fix it by making Serah's face a bit bigger, I think ^_^

Btw, I didn't actually play the DLC but rather watched it on Youtube, and I won't say anything lest I reveal some spoiler

Yea,i guess so.I'm too lazy *__*

lol,i played it meow Was sad

Danniellahill wrote:
Ive removed the Poll as it wasnt relevent to this topic. the poll would be better in the Game chat section.

oh,okay..

________________________________________________________________________________
~ No!Jimmy Protested ~ Potato!! ~ So,I just think.........SUUUUPEEERMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ~
I'm a 1D fan and proud of it

My Blog Tumblr
Deviantart

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
avatar
AutumnRain
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : The World That Never Was

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:47 pm

SerahFarron96 wrote:
AutumnRain wrote:
Maybe her face looks fat because of the shadow O_o You can fix it by making Serah's face a bit bigger, I think ^_^

Btw, I didn't actually play the DLC but rather watched it on Youtube, and I won't say anything lest I reveal some spoiler

Yea,i guess so.I'm too lazy *__*

lol,i played it meow Was sad

Danniellahill wrote:
Ive removed the Poll as it wasnt relevent to this topic. the poll would be better in the Game chat section.

oh,okay..
I know, I'm lazy too when it comes to edit a finished manip =w=

And where's Light's happiness as SE promised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
SerahFarron96
Members
Members


Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

AutumnRain wrote:
SerahFarron96 wrote:
AutumnRain wrote:
Maybe her face looks fat because of the shadow O_o You can fix it by making Serah's face a bit bigger, I think ^_^

Btw, I didn't actually play the DLC but rather watched it on Youtube, and I won't say anything lest I reveal some spoiler

Yea,i guess so.I'm too lazy *__*

lol,i played it meow Was sad

Danniellahill wrote:
Ive removed the Poll as it wasnt relevent to this topic. the poll would be better in the Game chat section.

oh,okay..
I know, I'm lazy too when it comes to edit a finished manip =w=

And where's Light's happiness as SE promised?

Yea,SE is killing us! I think one day fans are gonna kill them xD

________________________________________________________________________________
~ No!Jimmy Protested ~ Potato!! ~ So,I just think.........SUUUUPEEERMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ~
I'm a 1D fan and proud of it

My Blog Tumblr
Deviantart

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serahfarro96.deviantart.com
avatar
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 25
Location : A land far far away.....

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

lol i dnt think the fans will kill them, more just up and leave and go to a rival company for better games. thatll stick the knife in em xD

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
avatar
AutumnRain
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : The World That Never Was

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Noooo, I don't wanna leave my beloved Lightning

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Danniellahill
Founder
Founder


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 25
Location : A land far far away.....

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 9:59 pm

its ok..... we can stick her in a box and take her with us

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalfantasymanips.forumotion.com
avatar
AutumnRain
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-08
Location : The World That Never Was

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 pm

I wonder why there are many people who hate her while we love her so much O_o

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blonde Serah   

Back to top Go down
 

Blonde Serah

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Rawr's (Serah) Art Thread
» Blonde Joke
» Blonde Hair, Big Mouth [Brahma]
» sea shell tattoo
» What's Your Hair Colour?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Manips :: Photomanipulations :: Final Fantasy XIII-2-